When riding is your passion, your bike is not just a mere cycle. Instead, it becomes your dream, your love. Imagine a morning you get ready for a ride and find your bike stolen. Now you feel like Rose after losing Jack.
How can Jack and Rose stay together? Using a Via Velo bike lock! Yes, it is as simple as that.
When the question is about protecting a thing that you care about, you can’t rely on mere locks available in the market. You need a quality lock that removes all your anxieties, and the Via Velo heavy-duty bike lock ensures that level of security.
If you are in a hurry and considering to buy Via Velo lock, this exhaustive rundown of the top 3 reasons to buy this bike lock will make your job easier.
- ✔️ durable all-weather protection – Via Vela bike U-lock with hexagonal PVC cover resists corrosion from water, dust and dirt to prolong the life of your lock. All-weather performance means Peace of mind and better security
- ️ ✔️ easy and strong to lock your bike – the bike lock with thickness: 14mm, 250mm x 150mm U shack to lock and go! Locking your bike and your wheels with 10mm x 180cm cable, fast and easy with our Quick, no-hassle system. Great bike safety tool
- ✔️ Amazing convenience and security – 2 keys for convenience! The bike U-lock comes with 2 keys. One of them you can take and use in daily life and the other you can leave at home In case The trouble when you lose one carelessly
- ✔️ simply installing bracket on your bike – convenient high-quality mounting bracket means your lock goes With you, our bracket is suitable for bike tube: 20-42mm. Pals refer to our picture to install the bracket value for your money
- ✔️ and Customer service: 3-year applies to U lock for us, CA, up, EU cyclists, 90-Day money back policy, 24-hour online customer service. If you are not satisfied with It, you get a full refund unconditionally. Rest assured
Top 3 Reasons to Buy the Via Velo Lock
- This lock is incredibly secure and reliable. It can hold on a heavy-duty bolt cutter for a long time for sure. And the familiar tools like hacksaw must bow down before the Via Velo.
- It is durable in all weather conditions. This bike U-lock has a hexagonal PVC cover resistant to dust and water damage, which increases the durability of the lock. It works in all forms of weather.
- It is cheaper compared to its quality. You will get a BMW at the cost of a Toyota!
Via Velo Bike Lock Review
Via Velo Says
Via Velo is a trusted brand when it comes to strong bike locks. This Via Velo bicycle lock comes with a highly secure and sophisticated locking mechanism which is likely to discourage any prying thief from making a move.
The Via Velo Bike U lock features a 14mm x 250mm x 150mm lock for the bike rack, adjustable, and drill-proof double-bolt locking system combined with a 10mm x 180cm braided steel cable for locking the wheels. It comes with a practical mounting bracket and two dedicated safety keys and one with a LED light.
The one feature that none of the customers can deny is the durability of this weatherproof bike lock. The hexagonal PVC cover has resistance to water, corrosion, dust, dirt, and proven to be a durable product. The PVC cover is so good that it can keep it look like a new one for years. It increases the strength as well.
Ease of use
Its simple mechanism makes it no wonder for a newbie. Just use the mounting bracket on the bike frame and lock it down to the rack with the U-lock or cable. The 15 ft cable can be used to lock two bikes together. It ensures security when you go for a ride to the mountain with friends.
The Velo U-lock has two keys, one of which has an LED light. One key has a replacement code card, and when you lose a key, you get a new key. It is easy to use, even in dark places because of the lights’ multifunction keys. Your bike will always be safe everywhere.
The Via Velo lock provides a higher level of anti-theft protection. It consists of imported hardened alloy steel and a thermally processed bicycle lock body, as well as anti24t hydraulic saws and drill-proof added elements.
Besides, their design and material do not make any of them a lightweight, flexible and compact lock. Sturdy stainless steel body, coated with ABS rubber paint, keeps your bike frame safe and intact. The crook has to break the bike rack or use a laser cutter to steal your bike as he can never break the lock.
The well-reputed Via Velo company ensures customer service for three years in the US, CA, EU. They have 90 days refund policy and 24 hours online customer service. If you are not satisfied, you can get a full refund without conditions before 90 days of purchase.
1. Is there any third key available in case both keys are lost?
Ans. You can order a spare key with the code on the dedicated key. Better do it before losing both.
2. Can it be used for locking multiple bikes at a time?
Ans. Yes. The 15 ft steel cable is long enough to hold two bikes together.
3. What size screws needed for mounting?
There are two small size and two long size screws included for mounting the bracket.
4. Does it still have room for a water bottle after installing the bracket?
Ans. Yes. You can rotate the mounting clip at 90 degrees and will get enough room for a big water bottle.
- Extremely durable
- All-weather resistance
- 5 ft long braided steel cable
- Key with LED light
- Key replacement code
- Hexagonal PVC cover
- 14mm U-lock
- Cheap price
- No weather protection for the keyhole. It may get rusted.
- Mounting bolts are a little bit short. May cause trouble mounting on thick bike frames.
Consistency is the key to bicycle locks, which are especially swords through the veil locks.
Bikes are small and lightweight compared to other vehicles. Bike stealing stories are not uncommon nowadays. When you can protect your lovely bike at a very cheap cost, why wouldn’t you do that?
But not every bike lock available in the market does the work. It gets rusty, malfunctioned and broken. Some locks can e opened by hair clips. That is why you should be more careful and choosier when buying a bike lock.
Incase of consistency and reputation, Via Velo has successfully outranked many famous brands in the padlock industry. Users recommend Via Velo products because of their reliability and durability.
The Via Velo bike U lock a versatile padlock that can be used for skateboards, toolboxes, stairs, etc. It is build of a sturdy zinc alloy cylinder as well as a high-quality ABS matte rubber. The high-quality mounting bracket does not require you to worry about saving locks individually while moving. You can take it with you.
Considering all the pros and cons, we can recommend the Via Velo heavy-duty U lock for your bike’s safety if you are living in a high crime rate area.